Thursday 17 July 2014

Short Hills Mini Session with Petra


Back in June, my friend Petra took me on a hike at Short HIlls on the outskirts of St. Catharines. We found an abundance of purple wild flowers and I knew it would be an awesome location for a photoshoot!

I asked Petra if she would be interested in modelling and lucky for me--she agreed!
We discussed a bit about wardrobe and styling and went back later on in the week at around 7:00pm.

Here are some images I took on my phone of the location...






It was Petra's first time modelling and I could hardly tell. She was a natural! I always enjoy using my friends as models because I want to show them the beauty I see in them :)

Here are a couple of favourites...




Both of these images are panoramic and were originally three different images that I stitched together.

I used my Nikon D600 paired with a Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens.


This was a fun shoot and I hope to be able to do some more with Petra in the near future!


Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment